1. Greek Trilogy - Taramosalata, Tzatziki, Hummus.
2. Prawns Cocktail - Served on a bed of mixed leaf lettuce and homemade marie rose sauce.
3. Chilled Melon (V) - Served with feta cheese, mixed berry compote & balsamic glaze.
4. Creamy Mushroom Soup (V) - Served with a bread role.
5. Cheesy Garlic Bread (V) - Homemade garlic bread with melted cheddar cheese.
6. Garlic Mushrooms (V) - Served on ciabbata crostini with watercress garnish.
7. Deep Fried Goats Cheese (V) - Served with red onion marmalade, grape chutney.
8. Keftedes - Beef meatballs served in a rich tomato & brandy sauce.
9. Kleftiko - Lamb shank braised for 4 hours served with Greek potatoes rice and side salad.
10. Stifado - Chunks of lean beef slowly cooked in red wine, mixed herbs & onion sauce served with Greek potatoes & rice.
11. Moussaka - Thinly sliced potatoes, aubergines , courgettes & minced meat topped with three cheese béchamel sauce, served with garlic bread & side salad.
12. Zorbas Chicken ala Cream - Pan fried chicken breast topped with chorizo, goats cheese covered in a creamy white wine & mushroom sauce, served with dauphinoise potatoes.
13. Chicken Souvlaki. - Grilled marinated chicken served with rice, chips & tzatziki sauce.
14. Spicy Bekri Plate - Chicken, Lamb, Pork with onions peppers in a spicy tomatoes and brandy sauce, served with rice and chips.
15. Sirloin Steak - 8oz Char grilled sirloin steak served with chips, rice, onion rings mushrooms and half grilled tomato with salad garnish.
16. Fresh Salmon - Fresh Scottish baked fillet of salmon stuffed with North Atlantic prawns, mixed herbs, served on a bed of sautéed potatoes red peppers & onion with a vergine sauce.
17. Sea Bass - Pan fried fillet of Sea Bass, served with red bell peppers new potatoes & onions, with a Cherry tomato sauce.
18. Stuffed Red Peppers - Oven baked red peppers with Mediterranean vegetables, cous cous and feta cheese topped with melted cheddar and sweet red pepper sauce
19. Vegetarian Moussaka - Layers of thinly sliced potatoes and roasted Mediterranean vegetables topped with a three cheese béchamel sauce served with garlic bread and side salad
20. Eton Mess - Traditional English dessert consisting of a mixture of strawberries, pieces of meringue and cream.
21. Baklava - Traditional Greek dessert made from layers of filo pastry, crushed nuts, honey and cinnamon syrup.
22. Cheesecake - Served with a winter berry compote
23. Chocolate Cake - Served with a chocolate sauce & cream.
24. Greek Yoghurt - Served with crushed nuts & honey.
Valentine’s Day Menu 3 Course Meal £18.95
Come and celebrate a romantic evening at Zorbas Dance Greek Restaurant. On Valentine’s Day enjoy our renowned three course menu in candlelight settings.